Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thanks



You want to know something funny? Until I met you, I never realized just how much was missing from my life. I'm not talking about little inconsequential frivolities either. I am talking about the essential components of life. The things that make a life worth living. I was living a hollow meaningless existence before you came around.

I still don't have everything that I truly want or need in this life, but with your help I've been able to find so much. I don't think you even realize how much you've helped me over the years, but I want to thank you for waking me up. I want to thank you for helping fill my life with joy, and I want to apologize because I know I haven't helped you even half as much as you've helped me. I can only hope that I can make it up to you eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment