Monday, May 10, 2010

Just a Moment

Have you ever pondered the question, "If I could spend the rest of eternity in one moment, which moment of my life would I choose?"

I know I have.

What does it say about me that I know the exact moment I would choose? There's no debate, no questioning involved, the moment is chosen in my mind.

But moments don't last. Even if they seem to stretch out to eternity, a moment is just a moment. So even though you will never be able to spend the rest of your life in one moment, you can do everything in your power to repeat that moment over and over again. Barring that, sear the image of that moment in your mind. Cling to that moment like a castaway clinging to a piece of driftwood. For only that kind of moments, the ones that take our breath away and make us want to experience them forever, make life worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you're right.

    And for your previous post, screw the re-write - I love you back :-)

    ReplyDelete